Monday, August 30, 2010

2+ months

I can't believe my (BIG) little baby is all ready 11 weeks old. Ryan and I are having so much fun being parents. Right now RJ (nick-name that has stuck) is smiling, laughing out loud, makes funny noises trying to talk, sitting up, sleeping, and eating a lot-as always!
I am having fun staying home with him this first quarter of school. I don't have to go back teaching till November 1st. I know I won't want to go back then, but I am enjoying the days that I have right now with my little dude.
Ryan is back teaching and coaching football. RJ and I went to the first football game of the year. RJ did pretty good, he slept 8 1/2 hours after! :) More football games for that kid!
Other than that, just enjoying the nice warm weather and enjoying life.

1 comment:

JeffandSarah said...

Aw! So cute. I am glad you updated... I loved hearing about your little (big) man. What a blessing!!! Enjoy your time off... it, too, will be such a blessing I'm sure. :)