Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Count Down to School...

I stopped by the middle school yesterday to see the teachers. I got to talk with many of them and am looking forward to seeing them all again very soon. I am encouraged by seeing everyone and how friendly and supportive they have been. The real countdown is on and I can't believe that I am finally going back to work after spring break. As crazy as it can be this time of year for teaching, I kind of miss it??? If that makes any sense.

Anywho, I am off to another session of therapy this evening on my right arm that I had surgery on. I am looking forward to having use of both my hands. Even though my right one is still numb, I will be able to use it again. The numbness should also heal, but in it's time.

It is above freezing here and that makes me happy. Finally a step towards Spring time. I know many have been looking forward to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GO MELLISA WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HEALING FAST.
YOUR PRAYERS ARE STILL WITH YOUR RECOVERY.
ALL OUR LOVE GRAMS & JOHN

Lissa said...

Gram & John I am so happy you left a comment. So many people don't but it cheers me up knowing others read it. Have a good weekend.